
I hate myself! Janine Teo sucks! Why must I buy that skirt today?! I`m supposed to be saving money! Pissed with myself! I suck. I suck BIG TIME!
Went with Sam to causeway to shop for her white skirt after school. [Damn the school! Why must we wear RED AND WHITE for national day?] Why carn the Singapore flag be another MORE sophisticated colour like black and white? And before that, I already askd Sam to control my spending! I askd her to STOP me from buying anything!! But she kept tempting me to buy food. Like, DOTS. What a nice friend I`ve got. We walkd around, went into many shops. Wanted to go to 77th Street. So we went in Ice Lemon Tee 1st.. And guess what? When I walked in.. I saw the blardy sign “10 bucks” [referring to ALL the skirts/jeans/wadeva..] Like hello?? 10 BUCKS! And a few weeks ago, I went to the exact SAME SHOP to buy a skirt at 26.90. Dammit! My 16.90!!Wah!! Wah!! I want my mummy!!!! Yeah, I couldn`t resist the temptation and went to try on two skirts. Apparently, I fell in love with one of the skirts. And. I BOUGHT IT! I ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT! Shucks shucks shucks. I know it isn`t Sam`s fault cause she tried to stop me. IT`s ALL MY FAULT! [Can I say it`s my mum`s???? I got a lil bit of her genes, u know?? Errrrr…]
Sam had to leave early as her mum was nagging. So we left together. [with the skirt in my baggie heheheheheh] I bought a new skirt!! Yippy! OK DOTS! I`m not supposed to be happy. I`m supposed to be mourning!! Boo hoo hoo! My money! [-_______-“]
Had the Science practical test on the 2nd period. I guess I flunkd it terribly! Apparently, I even went to the extent of wanting to HEAT UP THE TEST-TUBE! [we were supposd to find out which one is sodium chloride. There were three solutions Hydrochloric Acid / Sodium Chloride / Sodium Carbonate] And we were only given the Methyl Orange and 7 test-tubes. I added the Methyl Orange to all of them. The Hydrochloric Acid turnd PINK! Hahaha. So cute! Then I didn`t know how to find out the rest. Luckily I was sitting RIGHT AT THE BACK. If I were sitting in front, I guess I`d be heating up the test-tubes liao. Hahaha. Saw no1 heating them up. I changed my mind! Hehe. So I just left it blank.
Got back the Eng Compo we did for the Timed Assignment. Got 22/30! haha. I "won" Ru/Tasha by 1 mark!! woooooo!!! And becuz of that, I got "beating" from tasha!! Obviously I had to self defend myself! haha. In the end, We got red marks all over! *AW*
Was Msging in class again. I WAS trying not to! Wanted to off my hp! Stupid Aloy kept msging me! Damn him! Stupid Grace too! Kept asking me to ask him qns! She dono how to use her own hp arr!! Grrr.. If not, I wouldn`t haf replied liao!!!!! GRACE TAN! [This stupid gurl got 27/30 for her compo! CAN U BELIEVE IT!? Her eng is like, WOAH!]
Yay, Dad promised me that he`ll buy me the contact lens during the wkend! I can HARDLY wait! 4 more days to go!! Yay! HE just Rawks my world! He`s the NICEST dad in the WHOLE BLARDY WORLD!! [except when he`s in his not-so-good moods]
Mum`s gonna bring us out for dinner later on. IN A HOTEL. Carn stand her. Oways going to all those poshie places. Tsk tsk. Told you, I got lil bit of her genes!!!!
[ja9] Listng to…… Ashlee Simpson`s – Pieces of Me [Lalalalala!] *In a better mood. I GOT A NEW SKIRT!!!!!! YAY!
P.S. : OHMIGOSH! I FORGOT THAT SAM`S GONNA MEET YUTING TO PASS HIM OUR DEBTS!!!!!!! OHMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I`M SCREWD!!!!!!!